FEBRUARY 2023 TEACHERS’ PROMOTION EXAMINATIONS: UPDATED NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
The Management of the Ghana Education Service brings to the notice of all staff due for promotion, the dates, time and centres for the February/March 2023 promotion. Please find attached dates and examination centres for all ranks.
- Index Numbers of qualified shortlisted candidates have been sent by SMS to the mobile numbers provided on the applicant form.
- Names and Index Numbers of all candidates are accessible at all District/ Municipal/ Metro/ Regional Education Offices and Examination Centres. Kindly checl< your details at least three (3) working days before the day of examination.
- The following Centres have been dedicated to candidates with special needs (particularly visually challenged candidates) to write their Examination: Wesley College – Kumasi; Presbyterian College of Education – Akropong and NJA College of Education – Wa.
- Candidates who may need special assistance during the Examination should make all the necessary contacts and arrangements at least three (3) working days before the day of Examination.
- Shortlisted candidates should channel any complaint through their District/ Municipal/ Metro Education Offices to the GES Headquarters, before the Examination day for redress.
NOTE: Candidates without index numbers should not report to the Examination Centre.
1 . Candidates have been sent SMS messages indicating their Staff Id, Index numbers and Exam centres.
- Candidates will be required to quote their Staff Id and Index numbers during exams.
- Candidates initially placed at Gbewaa College of Education have been moved to St. John Bosco’s College of Education.
- The following centres have been dedicated to candidates with special needs (particularly visually challenged candidates) to write their exams: Wesley College – Kumasi; Presbyterian College of Education – Akropong and NJA College of Education – Wa.
- Promotion exams questions will cover the following areas: Knowledge of MOE and GES, School and Classroom Management/Theories of Teaching and Learning, Curriculum Development, Assessment/Evaluation, Office Practices, Contemporary National and International Issues, Educational Administration and Management.
- Principal Superintendents (75 Multiple choice/True or False questions)
- Assistant Director Il (75 Multiple choice/True or False questions)
- Assistant Director I (75 Multiple choice/True or False questions)
- Deputy Director (60 Multiple choice questions/True or False and 15 Fill in questions)
- Candidates who may need special assistance during the examination should make all the necessary contacts and arrangements before the day of the examination.
- Names and Index Numbers of all candidates are accessible at the Regional Education/Metro/Municipal/District Education Offices and all examination centres.
- Candidates must present a National Identification Card bearing their names and photo at the examination centres.
FEBRUARY 2023 TEACHERS’ PROMOTION EXAMINATIONS
UPDATED NOTICE TO CANDIDATES!!!
The February/March 2023 Ghana Education Service (GES) Teachers’ Promotion Examination has been scheduled as follows:
|Tuesday 28 th February 2023||9:00am-1 1 :00am||Assistant Director Il ADII|
|Wednesday 1 st March 2023||9:00am-1 1 :00am||Principal superintendent (PS)
Assistant Director I (ADI) Deput Director (DD)
The examination centres for the examination are as in the table below.
|ECS N||AHAFO REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|1||1||ST JOSEPH’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION BECHEM||ADII||ADI|
|ASHANTI REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|2||1||KUMASI SENIOR HIGH TECHNICAL SCHOOL||ADII|
|3||2||AGOGO COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKIM AGOGO||ADII||ADI|
|4||3||AKROKERRI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKROKERRI||ADII||ADI|
|5||4||KUMASI ANGLICAN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (KASS) KUMASI||ADII||ADI|
|6||5||OFF-INSO COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OFF-INSO||ADII||ADI|
|7||6||OSEI TUTU SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL||ADII||ADI|
|8||7||ST. LOUIS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KUMASI||ADII||ADI|
|9||8||ST. MONICA’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MAMPONG||ADII||ADI|
|10||9||MAMPONG TECHNICAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII|
|1 1||10||WAEC HALL, KUMASI||ADII||ADI|
|12||11||WESLEY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KUMASI||ADII|
|BONO & BONO EAST REGIONS||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|13||1||BEREKUM COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, BEREKUM||ADII||ADI|
|14||2||ST. AMBROSE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, DORMAA||ADII||ADI|
|15||3||AL-FAROUQ COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, WENCH!||ADII||ADI|
|16||4||ATEBUBU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ATEBUBU||ADII||ADI|
|5||CJEW CODEC, TECHIMAN||ADII||ADI|
|CENTRAL REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|18||1||WAEC HALL, CAPE COAST||ADII||ADI|
|19||2||FOSO COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ASSIN FOSO||ADII|
|20||3||ASSINMAN NURSING AND MIDWIFERY TRAINING COLLEGE||ADII||ADI|
|EASTERN REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|21||1||ABETIFI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|22||2||KIBI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KIBI||ADII||ADI|
|23||3||METHODIST COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|24||4||MT. MARY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII|
|25||5||PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKROPONG||ADII||ADI|
|26||6||SDA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KOFORIDUA||ADII||ADI|
|GREATER ACCRA REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|1||PAPAFIO (UCC CODE)||ADI|
|28||2||PRESEC, L ECON||ADII||ADI|
|29||3||ADA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|NORTHERN REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|1||TAMALE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|31||2||BAGABAGA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII|
|32||3||BIMBILLA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||RADII||ADI|
|NORTH EAST REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|33||1||GAMBAGA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADI|
|UPPER EAST REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|34||1||ST. JOHN BOSCOS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|UPPER WEST REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|35||1||NJA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|36||2||TUMU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|OTI REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|37||1||DAMBAI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|38||2||JASIKAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|VOLTA REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|1||HOLY SPIRIT COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII|
|40||2||E. P. UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, HO||ADII||ADI|
|41||3||HO TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY|
|42||4||ST. TERESA’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|43||5||AKATSI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|
|WESTERN REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|44||I||HOLY CHILD COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII|
|45||2||ST. JOHNS COLLEGE||ADII||ADI|
|46||3||FIJAI SECONDARY SCHOOL||ADII|
|47||4||BOMPEH SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL||ADI|
|WESTERN NORTH REGION||DAY 1||DAY 2|
|48||1||WIAWSO COLLEGE OF EDUCATION||ADII||ADI|