INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON “TEACHER NOTICING” for all Stakeholders of Education.
INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON “TEACHER NOTICING” for all Stakeholders of Education
1. The theme is “The Burgeoning Area: Teacher Noticing for Teacher Professional Development (Video Vignette)”.
2. *”Teacher Noticing”* refers to what teachers see and how they interpret their observations in order to respond to classroom situations.
3. The registration link https://forms.gle/PX1JuknVZ9Tvw52y9
4. Date & Time: Wednesday, December 14, 2022, @ 2 PM GMT.
5. Venue: Zoom. Find link below 👇
Dr. Forster Ntow, Senior Lecturer & Head of Mathematics and ICT Education Department, University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
– Prof. Miriam Gamoran Sherin, Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education, Northwestern University, USA
– Ass. Prof. Jennifer Richards, School of Education and Social Policy, Northwestern University, USA
Dennis Offei Kwakye, Ph.D. Mathematics Education Candidate, University of Cape Coast, & Lecturer @ CKT-UTAS, Ghana. Contact: +233 243 8811 63 (WhatsApp), +233 507 3527 11
6. ZOOM LINK is available here https://wacren.zoom.us/j/63710751953. Meeting ID: 637 1075 1953. It would be sent to you again a day before.
7. Internationally designed and recognized e-certificates would be issued to each 100% attendee.
8. Kindly update your EXACT NAME if in doubt.
9. Unfortunately, a small number of registrants could not provide working email addresses and phone numbers (WhatsApp), making it challenging to contact them.
10. Kindly share the registration link here: https://forms.gle/PX1JuknVZ9Tvw52y9 so they don’t miss out, once more.