All Newly Posted teachers who have received their Staff IDs should follow these simple steps to set-up their NTC Teacher Portal Ghana (TPG) profile in order to receive their permanent license
1. Launch/Open your browser (e.g chrome, Opera, Firefox etc)
2. In the address bar, enter the address below or click on it to visit the login page.
3. If you have already created an account during the NSS period, proceed to login with your details i.e Email address and password you used for creating the account.
NB: In case you forgot your login details, you can use the forgotten your email/password option and follow the instructions to reset your password.
A reset link will be sent to you email. If you can’t find the mail in your inbox, kindly check your Spam messages.
Click on it and follow the instructions.
4. if you don’t already have an account on the Teachers Portal, click on home and signup following the prompt instructions and filling the required fields.
5. After successful login, kindly change your Teacher Type from ‘Newly Qualified NSS‘ to ‘public’
6. Enter your SSNIT Number, Staff ID, and the name on your payslip.
7. Click on Save. Continue to provide all details and documents needed to complete the profile setup.
Documents needed to complete your profile setup are Diploma certificate and Appointment letter
It is advised to have them properly scanned and saved in PDF format and saved with the names for easy location.
8. When all these is properly done, your profile progress will read 100%. You will then receive an sms from NTC which contains your license number when your profile setup is 100%
Source: Freezer IT Consult