MTN Bright Scholarship was established to provide several sponsorship programs to eligible students across Ghana who wish to pursue various courses at various levels of education in Ghana.
Only Ghanaians are eligible for the scholarship, which is designed for first-year undergraduate students and continuing education students at any public higher education institution in Ghana.
Tuition, housing, and a stipend for books and other related reading materials are all covered by the grant.
To be eligible, one;
- One must be a first-year or continuing student perusing a first degree at a Ghanaian public tertiary institution or perusing vocational and technical training skills.
- Must be Ghanaian , Brilliant but needy
- Must be of good behaviour, hard working, and have good academic results. Being actively involved in extra curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Must not be having academic disciplinary issues and should not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
- Apply online through the web portal. scholarship.mtn.con.gh
- Provide a one page letter of motivation, including your educational and professional goals.
- Submit the application together with valid contact details (Phone number/ email address).
- Shortlisted Applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- The application is completely FREE!
- An applicant enjoying any other form of scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to applicants perusing courses in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Application submission is from June 2, 2022 to July 4, 2022
For further Clarification or Assistance, contact email@example.com or Whatsapp 0549767070