UPDATE ON NATIONAL STANDARDISED TEST-2022 FROM GNACOPS
Sequel to our earlier communique on NST registration and payments, the leadership of GNACOPS writes to inform you that:
1. Below is the link for the NST for Basic 2 and Basic 4, https://www.ghanaprivateschools.net using EMIS CODE
2. All schools who have not registered with EMIS due to challenges can go ahead and register their BASIC 2 AND BASIC 4 STUDENTS, and the leadership would take it from there.
3. The link contains an approved Excel Sheet to be downloaded for filling and Submission.
4. The filled Excel Sheet containing the data of the Basic 2 and Basic 4 must be uploaded using the same link for index number creation.
5. All Payments are payable to NCCA OPERATIONAL ACCOUNT by Bankers Draft.
6. The payment receipt must be converted into Pdf file and uploaded using the same link given above.
7. Basic 2 and Basic 4 pupils EACH are to pay GHC34 and GHC38 respectively for the NST Assessment
8. This registration and submission exercise would come to an end on 8th November, 2022
For any information contact Mr. Abu Moro Morrison (0244418283) or Mr. Samuel Osei (0249472776)
Thank you. Yours faithfully
SIGN… OFFICE OF NATIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (NED)
31 OCT 2022
ENOCH KWASI GYETUAH
GHANA NATIONAL COUNCIL OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS IGNACOPS)
ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION ACCRA
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The referenced Letter from NaCCA
RE:PARTICIPATION IN THE 2022 NATIONAL STANDARDISED TEST(NST)
FOR P2 AND P4
Please refer to our earlier letter with Ref. No.NaCCA/G.234 dated 24th October, 2022 on the above subject matter and subsequent discussions, I write to affirm the following directives:
1. Submit data of entry of all P2 and P4 Pupils participating in the 2022 NST with the assistance of the District and Regional chairpersons.
2. Prepare Bankers Draft payable for the respective candidates and payable to NCCA OPERATIONAL ACCOUNT.
3. All entries and payments for P2 must not be later than Tuesday, 8th November, 2022 and that of P4 not later than Friday, 2nd December, 2022. Kindly note that students whose names do not have accompanied payments will in no way be part, as such students test items will not be available on the day of assessment.
MR. ELIJAH INTSIFUL
AG. DIRECTOR, FINANCE & ADMIN. For: DIRECTOR-GENERAL
Cc: The Hon. Minister, MoE
The Ag. Chief Director, MoE The Chairman, NaCCA Governing Board The Inspector-General of Schools, NaSIA