A reputable private Senior High School requires the services of qualified persons to fill up the following teaching positions:
• Information and Communications Technology Tutor
• General Knowledge in Art Tutor
• Mathematics Tutor
Key Job Responsibilities
1. Create daily lesson plans that are engaging, educational and exciting for the learners, encouraging them to want to come to school everyday.
2. Deliver lesson plans in a way that catches the attention of the learners and keeps them occupied ande excitedabout learning.
3. Deliver lesson plans to an entire class, in small groups or individually to learners.
4. Reach school and course-wide performance goals for every learner in class.
5. Watch closely for learners who are struggling with emotional problems, learning disabilities or situations at home, and help them find the resources they need.
6. Grade classwork, homework and all other assignments regularly to keep learners updated on how they are doing and to head any problems off before they become habits.
7. Track learners’ progress and present the information to parents/guardians.
8. Prepare grade level tests and administer to learners as and when required.
9. Work with school administration to manage learners outside the classroom such as in the dormitories, in the dining hall and during co-curricular activities.
Job Skills and Requirements
1. Communication Skills – to speak clearly to learners, colleagues, parents and administrative staff.
2. Instruction Skills – ability to use differentiation, scaffolding and inclusion to ensure all learners benefit from lessons taught.
3. Writing Skills to write notes as well as fill out progress reports for learners.
4. Patience to deal with learners from different backgrounds and with different abilities.
5. Creativity to find ways of involving learners in the lesson delivery and also work with different learning styles and teaching resources to get the most out of every learner.
6. People Skills – to engage parents and create healthy relationships with learners and colleagues in order to create a quality learning environment.
The applicant must have at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
All suitably qualified and interested persons should apply through email@example.com or hand-deliver their application letters with a detailed C.V and copies of academic credentials with at least two referees at the Village of Hope Campus at Gomoa Fetteh.
All enquiries regarding this advert should be directed to 0244-313-404
The application deadline for this opportunity is 15th November, 2022.